Visit the Clerk of Courts website for the following court-related information:
- STOP, and learn about how to pay a traffic ticket.
- Apply for a passport, and determine the cost.
- Pay child support.
- Get a marriage license.
- Report for jury duty.
- Request postponement for jury duty.
- Get information on legal financial trouble (home foreclosure, divorce and custody, debt, bankruptcy).
- Apply as a court appointed attorney.
- Traffic court.
Visit the Comptroller's website for the following information:
- Obtain or research official records, such as deeds, mortgages and liens.
- Remove your social security number, credit cards, debit cards, and/or bank account number(s) from any publicly available internet website.
- Challenge your property valuation.
- Pay parking tickets at the Comptroller's Office, Finance Department (only outside city limits) or by mail.
The Florida Department of Environmental Protection Central District covers 8 counties in the Central Florida area and also regulates the following resources:
- Water resources.
They are located at 3319 Maguire Blvd, Suite 232, Orlando, FL 32803-3767 and can be reached at (407) 897-4100.
Visit the Orange County Housing Finance Authority website for the following information (coming soon):
- Down payment assistance.
- Apartment rentals.
Visit the Property Appraiser website for the following information:
- Easily search property records by owner name, address, and more.
- View current and historical property assessments and taxes.
- View the appraiser's property map and aerial images.
- E-File for Homestead Exemption and save up to $750 annually on your property taxes.
- Find foreclosed properties with the Interactive Foreclosure Map.
- Conduct detailed sales analysis.
- Connect with the Property Appraiser and learn of the latest web site features, new tax saving exemptions, pertinent legislative changes and other items important to both home and business owners.
- Call 9-1-1 if you have an emergency.
- Report a car crash to the Florida Highway Patrol at (407) 737-2200.
- Report a crime at (800) 423-TIPS (8477).
Visit the Sheriff's Office website for the following information:
- Missing persons.
- How to reduce the risk of becoming a victim of crimes.
- Submit an electronic report for property loss, vehicle burglary, identity theft, vandalism, theft, or license plate lost or stolen.
- Report a crime online.
- Learn about safety tips for tourists.
- Apply for a job.
The South Florida Water Management District protects the water resources that flow into the Everglades. The headwaters for the Everglades begin with Shingle Creek here in Orange County. Other major areas in Orange County are Boggy Creek and Cypress Creek.
Visit The South Florida Water Management District website for the following information:
- Water Conservation - (Know your watering day).
- Water use and environmental resource permits.
- Public lands for recreation.